Wednesday 30 April 2014

Devilish



When the days get longer and the lights are on, boy do those chickens start laying eggs. I love making devilled eggs to use up those dozens, and here's my recipe, which I love to make in the cuisinart. My secret ingredients: a LOT of dijon mustard and a little bit of Lee Kum Kee's chili garlic sauce. After the filling is mixed in the cuisinart I put it in a baggie and cut off the tip, then pipe in the deliciousness. I decorate with colourful jarred objects that I have in the fridge, capers, pickle pieces, olives, pickled red peppers, dill.

10 eggs hard boiled, peeled, and carefully cut in half, pop the yolks into the cuisinart (or bowl)
1/3 cup of mayonnaise
big tablespoon of dijon mustard
1/4- 1/2 teaspoon of Lee Kum Kee's garlic chili sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment